|2020-2021||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your 2020-2021 F350 Dually to the next level with the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion system. These 6" systems upgrade the factory stamped steel radius arms to a high strength 4-link offering improved handling, stability, strength and caster control during wheel travel. The 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel and key off the factory frame bracket and transmission crossmember for extra strength. Full length 6" ProRide diesel specific coil springs are used in the standard 4-link for the additional ride height. A forged drop pitman arm and heavy-duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets. In the rear of these new 6" systems, BDS offers a replacement lift block to maintain the truck's factory overload leaf springs. Additionally, high-strength black e-coated u-bolts are supplied along with a pair of matching NX2 shocks to compliment the front setup for all-around impressive performance.
- Full-length ProRide coil springs for improved comfort and control
- 4-Link conversion offers additional strength and caster control during wheel travel
- Forged pitman arm and HD track bar bracket correct steering angle and axle positioning
- Rear lift block or GlideRide rear leaf spring options to level out the stance and retain load capacity
- NX2 gas shocks to improve ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for up to 38" tires Backed by Factory Protection Plus
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 17x10 and 5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x10 and 5"
- Ford recommends the replacement of the pitman arm nut after each time it has been removed
- Use a small pitman arm puller to remove the drag link joint and steering stabilizer taper
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: BDS123808
- If your truck is equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required: BDS123402
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height
- Larger tires on stock wheels are not recommended due to brake line clearance required. Use recommended specs listed in the wheel and tire fitment section
- This indexing ring is only compatible with 2020 10 speed transmission trucks. Please verify your truck's equipment before installing
- Indexing Ring has not been designed to work on manual-shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
Part Number: BDS1574H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.