|2020-2021||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade from the factory stamped steel radius arms, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, and caster control during wheel travel. Full-length 6" ProRide diesel or gas-specific coil springs are used for the additional ride height paired with BDS NX2 series gas shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain and all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1574H
- Full-length 6" ProRide coil springs
- Forged pitman arm
- 1/4" steel 4-link brackets
- E-coated u-bolts
- Bump stop extensions
- 5" Rear Block Kit
- Sway bar drop brackets
- HD track bar bracket
- Brake line relocation brackets
- NX2 Series gas shocks
- Allows clearance for up to 38" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 17x10 and 5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x10 and 5"
- Ford recommends the replacement of the pitman arm nut after each time it has been removed
- Use a small pitman arm puller to remove the drag link joint and steering stabilizer taper
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: BDS123808
- If your truck is equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required: BDS123402
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height
- Larger tires on stock wheels are not recommended due to brake line clearance required. Use recommended specs listed in the wheel and tire fitment section
- This indexing ring is only compatible with 2020 10 speed transmission trucks. Please verify your truck's equipment before installing
- Indexing Ring has not been designed to work on manual-shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.