2007.5-2012 Cummins 650HP-700HP Package
This package is for emissions-off trucks only. If you still need to remove your emissions equipment, please click one of the following:
You will require a built transmission to handle the added power from this package.
Tuning: This package will require Custom Tuning. Select one of the options below if needed.
2007.5-2009 Cummins Tuning:
2010-2012 Cummins Tuning:
If you are looking to retain your OEM Exhaust Brake, you will want to go with the Fleece, BD, or Pusher Option. Installing the Smeding Kit will result in the loss of the factory exhaust brake.
Fleece Performance 63mm VGT Turbocharger
- Drop-In Replacement
- Max Rear Wheel HP Rating: 700HP
- Lower EGT's
- 2.5" "Work Stock" Legal
- Stock Like Spooling
- Fleece Performance Exclusive FMW Compressor Wheel Technology
- 40-45 PSI Operating Range
BD 64.5mm Screamer Turbocharger
- Can support modifications up to 690HP
- New Low MOI Turbine Wheel
- Stock VGT Replacement
- Drops into the stock location
- Integrated Exhaust Brake
- Ballistic Billet 64.5mm 7+7 blade compressor wheel and 70mm 12 blade turbine
- Each turbo actuator stroke is tested prior to shipping
- VSR high speed balanced
Pusher Compound Turbo System
- A Compound set up is the best option for towing & fuel economy.
- Supports up to 750HP with stock Holset charger and over 1000HP with upgraded chargers
- Installation of this kit is extremely easy, simply remove your existing cold air intake and downpipe then start bolting in parts. (4-8 Hours installation time)
- Compatible with most Borg Warner S400 frame chargers and stock-based Holset chargers
- Designed to work with stock and most "stock replacement" aftermarket exhaust manifolds
Only required if you selected the Pusher Compound Turbo System
For up to 750HP, we recommend going with an S475 or Billet S476 Atmospheric Turbocharger if you are pairing it with a Stock Turbocharger.
These options can be utilized for both Race & Tow applications