|2013-2018||Dodge / Ram||1500 Truck||w/o Air-Ride|
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension System for Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 1/2 Ton Pickup. Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 4-6" Dodge 1500 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
Part Number: BDS671F
- Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks
- Fox 2.0 Series Shocks
- Two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high-clearance crossmembers
- Replacement steering knuckles
- Differential Skid Plate
- Track Bar bracket
- Upper Link Relocation Brackets
- Bump Stop Drops
- 2" rear coil spacers
- 3" and 5" Pro-Ride coil springs
- Anti Sway Bar Links
- 3-point differential drop system
- Strut relocation brackets
- Stainless steel brake lines
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4-1/2"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18 or 20 x 9 and 5"
- These trucks vary from 1"-3" tail high from the factory. Be sure to measure your vehicle before ordering. The 022209, 022309, and 022509 can all be substituted to achieve the desired stance.
- Rack & Pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to any out-of-round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire the less the backspacing, and the more sensitive the system, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
- Not recommended for AWD models.
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with a factory tire.
- TRX models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- Will not fit adjustable air suspension-equipped models.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- This kit will bolt on Eco-Diesel models but it will require an aftermarket front driveshaft.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.