Fits: 2009-2020 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins 2500/3500
Note: This Kit will fit the 2007.5-2008 6.7L Cummins with slight modifications. For more information, please give us a call at 778-754-7090.
At Dirty Diesel Customs, we don't mess with anything but the highest quality parts, that's why we are excited to bring you the Dirty EGR Upgrade Kit.
The EGR Upgrade kit re-routes coolant to the back of the head between Cylinders 5 and 6 to help circulate coolant to the areas that get the hottest. Why choose to block off, or, route coolant back into the head where it doesn't need it?
Choose the best, the Dirty EGR Upgrade kit. This kit completely removes the EGR Cooler, Crossover Tube and Actuator to clean up the engine bay and eliminate soot buildup in the intake tract.
- Improved one-piece DDC stand-pipe bracket mounts directly to your engine- no more messing with exhaust studs!
- Coolant Re-Route to the back of the head between Cylinders #5 & #6
- New Upgraded Silicone Hose (not pictured)
- Machined aluminum Intake Blocker plate
- All necessary gaskets, hoses, bolts, support brackets, spacers and billet coolant re-route fitting for a bolt-on installation
- Stainless steel block off plates
- Pre- Tapped manifold block off plate for EGT Probe installation
- 3 out of 5 Wrenches for installation (1 wrench being the easiest)
- Will Require The Use of an EGR Upgrade Capable Programmer or Tuner.
Standard kit includes black powder-coated bracket and anodized block off plate *some kits may ship with a black powder-coated bracket and red powder-coated block off plate*
Premium kit includes a red powder-coated bracket with matching block off plate
We use quality 6061-grade aluminum and stainless steel, with material certifications traceable to the mill, and continuous engineering improvements to ensure this kit fits, seals and lasts on your engine.
We use a silicone hose to reroute hot coolant from the back of the cylinder head into the cold side of the coolant system. This helps keep #5 and #6 cylinders cooler as they are prone to issues because they always run the hottest.
This kit prevents any premature EGR failures from causing damage to your engine. The EGR can fail by cracking and pushing the coolant into your exhaust and intake, or the valve can fail and cause exhaust gas to be constantly being pushed back into your engine. Both of these scenarios cause their own list of run-ability issues.
Our kits are designed and assembled in-house. Also, it is almost all Canadian-made parts (couple spacers we outsourced, and the hose clamps were made in USA) so you can sleep at night knowing you're supporting your friends and neighbours. We know not everyone cares about this, but we understand the need to keep our own economy flowing and the difference in quality parts vs offshore knock-offs.