Fits: 2007.5-2021 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 W/6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
A worry with the OEM breather on your Cummins is that the oil-rich crankcase air vents straight into your intake, by definition introducing engine oil into your combustion chamber. This oil can cause carbon buildup leading to a multitude of issues. Replace the OEM unit with the Dirty Diesel CCV Delete Kit to allow your crank pressure to vent to the atmosphere while trapping the harmful oil in the high-quality filter.
- High-quality breather filter with "DIRTY DIESEL CUSTOMS" laser engraved on top
- Prevent oil droplets from re-entering the intake system
- Reduces oil deposits in the engine
- The serviceable filter can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Easy and quick install
- "Deletes" the OEM CCV tube to the intake in favour of an upgraded flow path
Part Number: I67-ENG-A002
*NOTE* 2019+ (5TH GEN) Trucks require a slightly different installation, but the core idea and the parts remain the same.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this require a tune?
No, this can be installed without a tune.