Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls got even better! The pre-assembled control board of this premium kit now features a built-in heavy-duty air compressor for total control of the air springs. The Pacbrake HP10327 Wireless Air Spring Controls give you the ability to adjust your air spring pressure from your phone with the touch of a button. It is the perfect means to control your vehicle’s air suspension system. Adjust your air springs independently from inside and outside of the vehicle.
The Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, and work with any air spring on the market. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools in under 1 hour - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
Part Number: HP10327-QM
- Smart App! The Pacbrake app provides real-time pressure feedback within each air spring. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Faster fills: 36% faster than the leading competition (1.1CFM vs 0.81 CFM)
- Stronger compressor: ¼ hp oil-less 12 VDC compressor, with sealed bearings and a max working pressure of 150psi
- Waterproof and debris resistant: IP67-rated controller
- Military-grade. Our solenoids are designed to withstand extreme environments
- Easy to Service. Accessible components offer ease of serviceability and replacement of parts
- Easy to Install. Pre-assembled control board with air compressor, plug and play harnesses for easy install
- The Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools under 1 hour - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
- Pacbrake Wireless Controls air board assembly (air compressor, controller, solenoid block, pressure sensors, and harnesses)
- Free Phone app (For use with Android™ 4.3+ or Apple™ iOS™ 10.3+ mobile device)
- Airlines, pressure connectors &Pacbrake; mounting hardware
- For installation instructions, Please Click Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.