Fits: Vehicles w/ existing onboard air system and an Android Device
The Pacbrake HP10316 Wireless Air Spring Controls give you the ability to adjust your air spring pressure from your phone with the touch of a button. It is the perfect means to control your vehicle’s air suspension system. Adjust your air springs independently from inside and outside of the vehicle.
The Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market or with any existing onboard air system. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools under 1 hour - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
Part Number: HP10316
- An easy to use app that reads real-time pressure feedback within each air spring.
- The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Military-grade solenoids designed to withstand extreme environments
- IP67 rated controller that is waterproof and debris resistant
- Accessible components offer ease of serviceability and replacement of parts
- Pre-assembled plug and play harness for easy install
- Made in Canada
- Wireless controls come with a 2-year warranty
- Pacbrake Wireless Controls air board assembly (controller, solenoid block, pressure sensors and harnesses)
- Phone app (For use with Android™ devices)
- Airlines, pressure connectors, & mounting hardware
- For installation instructions, Please Click Here
Wireless Air Spring Control Kit Installation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.