Fits: All Trucks except Ram Box
The Titan Tank 60 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel System will transfer up to 60 Gallons of Fuel on-the-go. The TITAN™ Solid State Electronic Controller lets you know how much fuel remains in your tank at all times. With the touch of a button, the controller pumps a preset amount of fuel into your main tank or another touch stops it at any time.
- Fully Baffled
- In-Cab Controller
- Weighs Only 51LB
- Easy to Install or Remove
- .250” Nominal Wall Thickness
- No Condensation
- Corrosion Proof
- Fits Under Std. Tonneau Cover
- “Free Spinning” Locking Cap is Standard
- No Welds to Crack
- Nearly 200 Times Less Heat and Cold Conductive than Metal Tanks
- Compatible with most bio-diesel fuel+.
- Fits most pickup beds
- 59.50” long at the top, 48.50” at bottom x 21.00” wide x 19.5” high
- Use as “auxiliary” or “transfer”
The controller is very compact and can be easily installed anywhere in your cab. This fully baffled tank comes with a "Free Spinning" locking cap and all mounting hardware is included. At 19 ½" high, the tank will fit under most standard tonneau covers. This system fits most full-sized diesel pickups regardless of bed length but will not fit trucks with non-traditional bed widths (such as the Ram Box).
TITAN’s™ cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE) in-bed tanks give you the advantages of advanced design and materials, as well as TITAN’s legendary quality and durability.
Part Number: 5410060