Fits: 1999-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
The Pusher intake manifold for the 7.3L Powerstrokes splits the poorly designed one-piece factory manifold into two pieces. This two-piece design will drastically reduce heat transfer that occurs between the hot compressed air that is exiting turbo and the air that goes over to the inlet Y of the intercooler at the cylinder heads. Pusher has also deleted the factory heater coil port in order to increase flow even more. To top it off, this design has been optimized to deliver equalized flow within .1% between the left and right outlets!
In order to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow, they have fully TIG welded this system with precise settings. Once you combine these features with Pusher's fine craftsmanship, you end up with an intake manifold that will decrease EGT's by 50°-150°F, Increased MPG by .5-1, increase throttle response, and give you faster turbo spool!
- Splits the poorly design OEM manifold into two pieces
- Drastically reduces heat transfer
- Deletes the factory heater coil port for increased flow
- Delivers equalized flow within .1% between
- Lowers EGTs by 50°-150°F
- Increases fuel economy by .5-1MPG
- Increases throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
- Pusher intake manifold
- CNC machined V-band flange
- 1/4" thick wastegate control solenoid bracket
- Four auxiliary 1/8" NPT ports
- For an additional charge, select powder coating colours are available on this manifold.
Most Pusher Products will be a special order and can take up to 1-2 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact us for our stock levels!
Part Number: PFP9903IM