Fits: 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 1500, 2500 & 3500 HD Trucks
We have combined the highest quality components available at an unbeatable price. Look no further we have done it for you.
Upper Control Arms:
Kryptonite upper control arms, correct the upper ball joint angle that is a problem with angles of the factory upper control arms after turning up the suspension. The alignment of the front end is also corrected so that it will fall into factory alignment specifications, something that is almost impossible on a truck leveled out with the factory upper control arms.
The adjustable torsion key provides up to 2” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires. Our keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find Fox's race-proven performance valving technology. Their Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application-specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Correct the upper ball joint angle
- Correct the Alignment of the front end so it will fall into factory alignment specifications
- Gain up to 2" of lift
- Gain clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires
- Will NOT add more pressure on the stock suspension components
- 1-Kryptonite Pair Of Upper Control Arms Powdercoated Black
- 2-Kryptonite Bolt in Upper Ball Joints
- 2-Kryptonite Forged Leveling Keys
- 4-Kryptonite Control Arm Sleeves
- 8-Control Arm Bushings
- 2-Upper Bump Stops
- 1-Hardware Package
- 2-Fox Front Shocks Part Number: 980-24-663
- 2-Fox Rear Shocks Part Number: 980-24-664
1 x Kryptonite Cam Bolt Kit Part Number: KRY-0026
- The Kryptonite cam bolt kit is recommended to be replaced on and trucks located in a harsh climate or on any truck with high miles. The easiest time to replace the cam bolt kit is when replacing the upper control arms. The kryptonite cam bolt kit will allow for an additional -1.5º to +1.5º of additional camber adjustment.
- Cam Bolt Kit will Not Work with a control arm drop lift kit
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty:
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn't care. If you can break it, they will replace it!
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer
Kryptonite Part Number: KR10STAGE3FOX
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there I am looking at purchasing stage 3 kryptonite leveling kit w/ fox shocks. I just had a question about maximum tire size fitment upon installing this kit. I was hoping to squeeze a 33x12.5" and was wondering what your thoughts would be on that. Thanks kindly, cheers.
Should be able to clear no problem!