If you're running larger tires than stock (AKA everyone that ever bought a Duramax) this kit is a must. Kryptonite Death Grip Tie Rods are engineered to withstand the abuse of whatever you put your HD through, they are built with superior components, engineering, and carry the best warranty in the industry.
This includes the Kryptonite PISK Kit, it stops any movement in the center link when turning and seriously improves the steering and response in your LML or L5P. The Tie Rod Bodies now come with Zinc Plating and Black Powdercoating.
- Heat-Treated Chromoly Nickel Outer Studs
- Bulletproof | All Steel Inner Ball Sockets
- Solid 1 1/4" Hexagon Steel Bodies
- Left & Right Hand Jam Nuts for Ultimate Adjustability
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1 x Kryptonite Left Tie Rod Assembly
- 1 x Kryptonite Right Tie Rod Assembly
- 1 x Pitman and Idler Support Kit (Part Number: PISK3008)
In recent laboratory strength tests, Kryptonite applied enough pulling pressure to rip apart the OEM, Aftermarket, and Kryptonite series tie rods. The OEM tie rods fail at 9,000 pounds of pressure. The much larger diameter aftermarket tie rods designed to fit lifted suspension trucks failed at 17,000 pounds of pressure. Kryptonite series tie rods held up to an incredible 21,000 pounds of pressure before pulling apart.
- These Tie Rods can easily be upgraded to the complete SS Series Center Link Package
- CLICK HERE TO SEE CENTER LINK UPGRADE KIT
- This product will not work with Fabtech lift kits due to their proprietary spindle design that utilizes their outer tie rod. See the correct tie rods for that application here; KRYPTONITE DEATH GRIP TIE RODS 2011-2019 (FOR FABTECH RTS LIFT KITS)
- Kryptonite has black and green boots rolling out. We have both in-stock. If you care about colour, please drop a comment in the notes of your order and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- When running a McGaughy's lift, you may need to modify or remove the lower bump stop bracket for clearance.
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
Part Number: KRTR11+PISK