This Product has been Discontinued.
Fits: 2001-2010 GM w/ 6.6L Duramax
Power Rating: Stock-600HP
Preset Fuel Pressure: 8-10PSI
Flow Rating: 95GPH
Filter Life Expectancy: 30,000 Miles
Filtration Rating: 3 Micron
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
The TC10095G by FASS Fuel Systems is a very beneficial upgrade for your 6.6L Duramax engine, this is because your Duramax doesn’t come with a factory lift pump like other diesels. This requires your CP3 injection pump to pull your fuel under a vacuum, adding additional stress to your CP3 Pump and risk introduce additional air into your fuel. This is where a Titanium FASS Fuel Pump comes in to help.
Part Number: T C10 095G
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Complete Replacement Pump
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Quietest Motor On The Market
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.