The idea of a Plug-and-play led headlight is great! It gives you the ability to drastically improve the lighting power of your stock lights without having to go through the modifications of a retrofit. It seems like such a simple solution to just have a plug and play light! The problem is too many other companies thought it was simple and didn't put enough engineering in. From poor light spread, flickering beams, the inconsistent light colour emitted from one side to the other, no one stopped and actually thought that a simple solution needs proper engineering.
Part Number: LED1521
- 360 DEGREES OF ROTATION
- DRL Driver for use in Canadian/export markets
- Self Contained sealed cooling system
- Plug and play wiring
- CNC Aluminium bulb base
- Annodized upper and lower casings
|LED EMITTERS||6x Philips Lumileds Z ES per bulb|
|INTENSITY||2440lm (raw; per bulb)|
|INPUT POWER||23w (per bulb)|
|INPUT RANGE||6-18V DC|
|CURRENT DRAW||1.9A 12V DC|
|LED BULBS||1x D2S Morimoto 2Stroke 3.0|
|LED DRIVERS||1x Morimoto 2S3 With DRL Drive|
|WIRING||D2H Plug n Play Input Adapters|
- HID and LED bulbs are street legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in Snowmobile and ATV headlights and off-road racing use only auxiliary or forward lighting. International street-legality varies by country.
- This usage regulation is not unique to Morimoto bulbs. All LED and HID bulbs from all other brands, regardless of marketing claims, are prohibited from street use in halogen headlights in the USA.
- Not Compatible with Bulb Holders / Retainers