Improve ride quality and capability with the FOX 2.0 performance series that introduces the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design that separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen-charged gas chamber, eliminating oil aeration and cavitation while providing a predictable ride and capable of handling the roughest conditions and maximizing performance on/off-road.
Part Number: FOX98524177
- Heat-Reducing Design
- For 2-3" of front lift
- Cold-forged 6061 T6 aluminum shock body
- Dissipates heat 3X faster
- CNC machined aluminum components
- HD 5/8" Chrome Shafts
- Hardened to over 55 Rockwell C
- Fade-Free Performance
- One FOX 2.0 Shock Absorber
- Specially designed for BDS lift systems
- Double-check if your truck has a dual or single shock application
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.