|2020-2021||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Up the ante with the BDS 6" radius arm coilover system for the Ford Super Duty. These 6" systems upgrade the factory stamped steel radius arms to high-strength tubular radius arms, allowing for caster control and superior strength. These systems take performance to the next level with FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers. The coilovers are pre-tuned for optimal performance and are available with optional DSC adjustment. These bolt into place using the supplied mounting brackets and pair with a set of FOX 2.0 performance series gas shocks. Additionally, a forged drop pitman arm and heavy-duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets. At 6" of lift driveline adjustments are necessary so a precision-built transfer case indexing ring is supplied to improve the front driveline operating angle. Additionally, a high clearance transmission crossmember is supplied. In the rear of these 6" lift systems are replacement rear lift blocks to level out the stance. Lastly, high-strength black e-coated u-bolts are supplied along with a pair of matching FOX 2.0 gas shocks to compliment the front setup for all-around impressive performance. Take your Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
- Full-length ProRide coil springs offer comfort and control
- High strength replacement radius arms to correct caster and control suspension
- Forged pitman arm and HD track bar bracket to correct steering angle and axle positioning
- Rear lift block or GlideRide rear leaf spring options to level out the stance and retain load capacity
- NX2 gas shocks to improve ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for 38" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38x13.50 w/ 17x9/18x9/20x9 and 4.5-5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 17x10/18x10 and 5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x10 and 5"
- Diesel Models only
- Transfer case indexing ring will not fit 6.2L vehicles equipped with the 6R100 transmission.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 38 x 13.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123808
- The indexing ring has not been designed to work on manual-shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required.
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. Final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
Part Number: BDS1561F
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.