|2015||Chevy/GMC||2500/3500||6.6L Duramax, LML|
Banks Ram-Air Intakes start out as CAD software prototypes, are put through flow simulations and the design is refined until the simulation shows optimal performance. Then a hardware prototype is made and the design is validated on a flowbench, then dyno testing and on-vehicle testing. Banks 42248-D cold-air intake with enclosed housing, huge inlet/outlet, and large dome-shaped filter improves flow up to 35%, increases power and fuel economy, and reduces exhaust gas temps (EGT). The stock design is wide-open to hot underhood engine air, and hot air robs your GMC/Chevy of power.
Banks Part Number: 42248-D
- Enclosed housing
- Dry Air Filter Element/Oiled Air Filter Element
- 5" bellows to prevent component damage for longer service life
- Designed to not cause fault or error codes
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- More power and mileage, lower EGTs and less smoke pluming
- 5" bellows accommodates engine movement
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- 35% more airflow over stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.