This Product has been Discontinued
Fits: 2013-2019 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 w/ 6.7L Cummins
Since the OEM Pumps can even fail at the stock horsepower level and cause damage to the injection pump, the Flow-Max 1050313D Lift Pump is the ideal replacement. A single pump with the proven Gerotor Design creates a flow of 150gph which can support up to 800HP (dual pumps are also available). With an ultra-quiet and compact design with vibration isolators, aluminum brackets and some stainless straps, it gives versatile frame-mounting options to help make it a quick install.
Part Number: 1050313D
- The kit utilizes factory water separator & fuel filter
- Single pump flows 150gph to support up to 800HP
- Gerotor Design
- Ultra Quiet & Compact
- Vibration Isolators
- Aluminum Brackets
- Stainless Straps
- Versatile Frame Mount
- Ideal replacement for the OEM pump
- Optional Fuel Filter and Water Separator
- 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- 48,000 miles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty available with registration at warranty.dieselperformance.com/flowmax
- 1050312D incorporates OE filter/separator. If removing OE filter/separator, use 1050312DF which includes Flow-Max fuel filter and water separator
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.