Fits: 2011-2016 Ford F250 & F350 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
Bring your 6.7L Powerstroke to the 500hp club with the BD Power 1045802 Scorpion Kit. Designed for 500hp+, this kit is great for general use and town rigs. BD Power built this kit around the proven BorgWarner S363 Turbocharger to give you maximum power, and reliability in your 6.7L Powerstroke. The Scorpion Kit is the best option for a top quality, complete, and clean kit. 2015-2016 years require BD 1045805 Upgrade kit. This kit requires special tuning due to VGT Removal. We recommend EZ Lynk tuned by PPEI, or SCT w/ Custom Tuning.
Part Number: 1045802
- Borg Warner S366SX-E series turbocharger with FMW
- Larger turbochargers available for even higher horsepower
- Race tune required (not included)
- 1.0 AR Ratio
- BD 90-deg compressor cover with 3in outlet
- BD high-performance T4 flanged exhaust manifold, stainless heatshield and crossover tube
- BD billet aluminum pedestal block with oil drain and feed. Includes 1/8 NPT water feed port if using water-cooled waste gate (Or CHRA).
- BD high strength A356 aluminum intake horns
- BD high strength A356 Y-Intake with meth, NOS and boost pressure sensor bosses
- BD custom 4in cold air intake with 8in OD high-flow velocity stacked filter
- BD complete high flow aluminized 4in downpipe that mates to stock flange position for easy install to stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- BD cold air charge tubes, 3.5in intercooler to intake tubes with pressure sensor provision
- Stainless heat shield keeps heat in and intake temperatures down
- Incorporated dual 1/8 NPT EGT ports as well as the provision to use a factory EGT sensor
- BD Boot Lock ready with boss positions on intake and outlets
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket water-to-air intercooler
- 9 Hours
- 12,000 Miles
- Note: Wheel burst resulting from over speeding is not warrantable
- 2015-up model years require 1045805 application kit
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Requires tuner with special programming due to VGT removal: EZ Lynk tuned by PPEI, or SCT (custom tuned)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.