This product has been discontinued. Click here for an alternative option.
Fits: 2010-2012 Dodge Ram w/ Cummins 6.7L
Get the fuel your 2010-2012 6.7L Cummins needs with our Dual Pump Kit! This kit is designed to fit perfectly and comes with everything you need to get the job done right the first time. This kit is not only a simple and clean install, but it also eliminates the need for an expensive dual pump controller, which is required with other kits. The Fleece kit is straight forward with no inflated numbers. It's been proven to support 750whp in your Cummins
Note: The 2010-2012 kit will not work with factory 68RFE transmission lines. The factory 68RFE transmission lines will interfere with the pump pulley & this kit will not work with the OEM intake horn!
2010-2012 Kit Contents:
- Cummins Common Rail Dual CP3 Bracket
- 10-12 Cummins Heavy Duty Dual Pump Belt
- Dual Pump Pulley – Idler
- Cummins Dual Pump Idler Pulley Spacer
- Cummins Dual Pump Pulley
- CP3X2 Wiring Harness
- 6.7L Rail Sensor Block Bracket for Dual Pump Kit
- 6.7L Cummins Dual Pump High-Pressure Line – Rear
- 6.7L Cummins Dual Pump High-Pressure Line – Front
- 6.7L Cummins Dual Pump Kit Junction Block with Rail Sensor Port (3.5mm ID)
- 6.7L Cummins Fuel Rail Fitting Adapter (14mmx1.5 to 18mmx1.5 - 3.5mm ID)
- (6) M8x1.25 Flange Nuts
- (6) M8x1.25x50 Carriage Bolts
- M10x1.5x40mm Flange Head Cap Screw
- M8×1.25 Flange Head Cap Screw
- (2) M6x1.0x12 Flange Head Cap Screw
- M18x1.5 CP3 Nut
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.