Fits: 2007.5-2016 GM LMM or LML w/ 6.6L Duramax
The EFI Live is the professionals go-to when tuning the 2007.5 -2016 LMM or LML. The EFI Live system is a tool that allows you to electronically crack open the OE ECU & TCM in your Duramax and allows you to overwrite the stock files with upgraded tunes.
AM Diesel Performance has specifically written these tunes to optimize your 6.6L Duramax. With these AMDP EFI-Live Custom Tune Files, you will be able to choose from a great selection of tunes varying from optimized stock, all the way up to 150HP. So whether you are looking to get a little more power than stock or just want to go for some power gains, AMDP has you covered!
- Single or 5 Tune Files
- Written specifically for Your Truck
- Requires AutoCal Device
- Includes VIN Licence
- Offroad Tuning
- Optional Transmission Tuning
2007.5-2016 6.6L Duramax
|Emissions||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
TCM Tuning increases the line pressure, this puts more pressure on your clutch packs and prevents them from slipping which can cause excessive early wear on clutch disks.
- If you choose a single tune, input your preferred tune level in the notes above.
- For Allison Transmission tuning, we will require you to send us a stock read file of the TCM.
- It is highly suggested to monitor EGT's on Levels 4&5.
What We Need
In order to get you, your EFI Live sent to you as soon as possible please input the requested information. We cannot ship your EFI Live until all this information has been received!
Information needed to complete tunes:
- EC & SN off sticker on the trucks ECM (Input in Vin Section)
- Type of Tune you're requesting
- Mod List (If not stock)
- Automatic or Manual Transmission
- Ensure you input both Email & Phone Number
Please input all information in the "Special Instructions" Form Section in Cart!
By custom tuning your Duramax, you are given the ability to modify countless parameters to the engine and transmission operation that OEMs had to produce the stock tunes you started with. The number one reason customers choose to tune their trucks is fuel economy. Just by changing the rate of the burn inside the combustion chamber and removing EGR gases (if applicable) from the burn, we can extract more energy out of the fuel that was otherwise possible. By extracting more energy out of the fuel we get increased fuel mileage as less fuel is required and an increase of power.
A single tune option is perfect for customers who are just looking for a mild tow or economy tune and do not foresee the need to switch tunes. The truck will always run it much like the stock tune, perfect for customers who are not the only ones driving their trucks. We can set up a single tune to any power level or configuration.
Remote custom tuning has never been easier! The EFI Live AC3 allows you to receive custom tune files via email, download them to your AC3, and then flash them onto your vehicle. So as long as you have an internet connection and access to a computer, you can throw these tunes on from anywhere!
- Ability to Tune up to 600 VIN Numbers
- Includes OBII & USB Cables
- High-Speed Datalogging & Store Files
- Read & Clear DTC Codes
- Built-in 512MB micro SD Card.
- Built-in audible alarms.
- Upgradable firmware.
- Battery backed real-time clock.
- Appears as a Windows USB drive.
- The built-in power supply prevents data corruption if the external power supply is interrupted.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What does the Transmission tuning do?
TCM Tuning increases the line pressure, this puts more pressure on your clutch packs and prevents them from slipping which can cause excessive early wear on clutch disks. It will also change the shifting points to match the new tuning which helps improve the overall driveability.