|2007-2009||Chevy/GMC||only Trucks w/ 6.6L Duramax (GMT900 only - excluding GMT800, Classic Body)|
|2010||GMC||only Trucks w/ 6.6L Duramax (GMT900 only - excluding GMT800, Classic Body)|
Do you have a Banks Ram-Air Intake system in your 6.6L Duramax? Want to get even more dense, oxygen-rich air flowing through your engine? Then you need to add the Banks Power 42235 Super-Scoop to your intake system. The Super-Scoop is an add-on product to the Ram-Air Intake System that integrates into the front bumper valance, forcing a big charge of cool, dense air into the Ram-Air Intake air filter housing. Cooler, more dense air from outside the engine compartment improves fuel economy, reduces smoke, and lowers EGTs resulting in more power for your GMC/Chevy truck. Get a perfect fit with the adjustable telescoping design.
- More Power and MPG
- Forces charge of cool, pressurized ram air into filter housing
- Optimizes Ram-Air Intake efficiency
- For use w/ Ram-Air System: Chevy/GMC, Trucks
- 2010 for GMC only, not Chevy
- GMT900 only - excludes GMT800, Classic Body
- Works with 41850/42172 Banks Ram-Air Systems
- The Super-Scoop kit is designed to work on vehicles with factory sized wheels/tires. Running oversized wheels/tires may cause interference between the tire and Super-Scoop. Also, please be aware that fender lining trimming is required for this kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.