Take the sound, pedal response, power and look of your LBZ and turn it up with the Banks exhaust system! The streamlined intermediate pipes and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize airflow and lower exhaust gas temps. The polished-stainless constant-diameter muffler features a straight-through 4-inch diameter flow path with an exclusive expansion chamber to dissipate the annoying mid-range exhaust drone. The monster muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing, more than triples stock flow, and delivers an authoritative exhaust sound.
Part Number: 48940
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- 5" polished-stainless steel tip
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4" constant-diameter pipes
- Cat-back system
- Straight-through muffler
- Flows up to 176% better than stock
- Cuts backpressure up to 98%
- Includes Chrome tip
- Fits Classic Body LLY, LBZ Extended cab, long Bed with Catalytic Converter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.