|2005||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
The World's First all-electronic Braking System for the Duramax to keep your Duramax working hard for you. A revolutionary approach to exhaust braking, Banks patented new SpeedBrake does what no brake has done before. The world's first all-electronic braking system, SpeedBrake achieves maximum braking power by intelligently modulating systems already found on the truck. SpeedBrake manipulates the variable geometry turbine vanes in concert with deliberate gear selection and torque converter clutch application to deliver not just total hill-taming stopping power but also peace of mind. Hands (and feet) free, and totally automatic, SpeedBrake lets you set your desired downhill speed and it does all the rest.
Part Number: 55440
- World's First all-electronic Braking System
- Plug-n-play install
- No cutting or welding
- More effective braking than is possible with a simple valve assembly
- Cuts downhill speed up to 78 percent
- All automatic user-selectable speed
- Requires Banks iQ (Not included)
- To use w/out Banks iQ, see Banks Brake P/N 55447
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-91
- U.S. Patent Numbers: 6,652,414 B1 and 6,152,853
- The Banks SpeedBrake must be used with a Banks iQ (Not included). If you do not want to use the Bank iQ then check out our Banks Brake P/N 55447
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.