Fits: 2003-2009 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Or 6.7L Cummins & 4-Wheel Drive
If you're looking for your lifted truck to drive straighter, improve tire wear and exhibit less steering "wander," the Sinister Diesel SD-DODGE-TB-SBS-03 4wd Adjustable Track Bar And Steering Box Support Kit is exactly what you're looking for. This kit accommodates four-inch lifts (even more if used with a drop bracket) and helps to eliminate the "Death Wobble" that is sometimes experienced from lifted trucks.
This kit has been precision manufactured from high-strength forged bars for unparalleled durability, and the track bar is drop forged with a laser-cut bracket with a TIG-welded steering box support. Heavy Duty polyurethane bushings ensure long-lasting quality. This kit includes both the adjustable track bar and the steering box support kit, and it comes with all of the necessary hardware you'll need for installation, which can be done in under an hour.
Adding the Sinister Diesel 4WD Adjustable Track Bar & Steering Box Support Kit not only increases clearance to allow for a larger tire and wheel combination, but it also will provide a better positive steering feel by properly centring your axle to your chassis. The bottom line, it gives you all of the joys of a lifted truck without any of the headaches. If you want to level the front end of your truck with the back so you can add bigger, tougher tires and rims, the Sinister Diesel levelling kit can get the job done. No modifications will be required to install this product.
Part Number: SD-DODGE-TB-SBS-03
- Construction - Forged Steel bar and Heavy Duty polyurethane bushings
- Product Design - Drop Forged Steel Track Bar - Laser cut bracket and TIG Welded Steering Box Support
- Performance Notes - Improved tire wear, straighten tracking, more direct steering feel
- 1 Year Warranty
- Sinister Diesel Adjustable Track Bar
- Sinister Diesel Steer Box Brace
- All hardware necessary for installation
- If you have the newer six-bolt steering box installed, you will need the 2010-2012 Stabilizer Kit.