This Product has been Discontinued
Fits: 2003-2007 Ford F-Series w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
Recommended Injectors: 155cc | 30%
Maximum Injectors: 175cc | 30%
Minimum Injectors: Stock
Turbo Whistle: Quiet
The KC Turbos 300013 Stage 1.5 Turbo is a perfect turbo for anyone looking to upgrade their stock truck and gain a little more power than OEM, but still want to tow with ease, maintain amazing driveability, and have quick spooling. This turbo will not whistle like the 10-Blade turbos. The only downside is that this turbo is only meant for moderate injectors (stock up to 175cc/30%). It is best paired with 155cc/30% so you can take advantage of the extra power.
KC Part Number: 300013
- 475 to 525 HP
- 63.5x88mm single plane billet wheel with extended tips
- .72ar race compressor cover
- 72.5x66 13 blade turbine wheel
- New high flowing billet vanes
- A Stainless steel unison ring
- Upgraded 360 thrust bearing
- 100% drop in
- These turbos are based on the 2004-2007 turbo mounting style, to run this on a 2003 pedestal KC will have to cut off the 3rd mounting bracket on the back of the turbo.
- KC Turbos highly recommends Custom SCT tuning to go with your turbo
- Polished covers can take a 1-2 week lead time
- All KC Turbos are assembled and built in the United States. They will be special order until we have good stock and may take up to two weeks for delivery. Let us know if you're in a rush so we can get them rushed up!