|2003-2007||Ford||F-250 Super Duty w/SCLB w/Auto Trans|
|2003-2007||Ford||F-350 Super Duty w/SCLB w/Auto Trans|
The Banks 4-inch stainless constant-diameter exhaust system nearly doubles flow, lowers exhaust temps and gives virtually no backpressure to offer a rich, throaty sound from your 6.0L! Banks also replaces the factory's restrictive muffler with a polished-stainless steel Monster muffler, featuring a straight-through 4-inch diameter flow-path with a Banks-designed expansion chamber which dissipates the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that's so prominent in competitors' straight-through mufflers. A huge 5-inch stainless steel tailpipe tip in your choice of polished chrome-over stainless or high-temp Black finished off the system. And to help keep it looking good, there's a 1/2 inch air gap to keep heat from tarnishing the finish.
Part Number: 48783
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- Nearly doubles flow
- 4 inch constant-diameter pipes
- Straight-thru muffler
- Includes 5 inch polished chrome-over stainless rolled edge tip
- Fits F-250/350 Standard Cab, long Bed
- Automatic Transmission only
- For Manual Transmission, see Monster Sport Exhaust
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.