This Product has been Discontinued
Fits: 2003-2007 Ford F-Series w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
The high-flow Sinister Ceramic Coated Exhaust Manifolds have been made to reduce under-hood temperatures and increase exhaust flow! On a stock tune, these headers have added 27HP/56 lb-ft of torque. Then on a modified tune, they have added as much as 37HP/99lb-ft of torque. These headers make a perfect upgrade for towing applications since most of the power is produced in the low RPM power band!
Part Number: SD-HDRS-6.0-C
- 309 Stainless Steel Tubing For High-Temperature Oxidation Resistance
- Mandrel Bent Tubes with TIG Welded CNC Precision Machined Flanges for Precision Fitment
- Back Purged Welds for Superior Strength
- EGT Bung welded on the driver side manifold
- 1 5/8" Primaries to 2" Collector
- Ceramic Coated to Reduce Engine Bay Temperatures and Improve Power
- Performance Notes - Up to 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft on a stock tune and up to 37 hp and 99 lb-ft with a modified tune
- (1) Set of Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers
- (1) Set of exhaust gaskets
- Steel mounting hardware for installation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.