|2000-2002||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck||4WD|
|2000-2002||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||4WD|
Clean up your 24 Valve 2nd Gen with this BDS 2" leveling kit! This kit comes with two cast Aluminium brackets that bolt right into your upper coil pockets. This direct bolt-on design allows you to retain your factory steering geometry and ride. This kit is perfectly suited to level out your truck to get rid of the factory forward rake.
- Perfect level kit
- Cast aluminum bucketsddc
- Factory Steering Geometry Retained
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 33" x 12.50" w/ and 4"
- The 8800 GVW version of the 3/4 ton Dodge actually requires a different front shock. You will need to check the GVW of your vehicle to ensure that you get the correct front shocks.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.