Fits: 1999 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
Supports: Up to 160cc/Stock injectors
The KC Turbos 300133 Stock+ Billet Turbocharger is an OEM-sized replacement turbo that has been completely gone through and upgraded. These upgrades include a KC Billet compressor wheel, KC SXE Turbine Wheel update, as well as the 360* thrust bearing. With these upgrades, the turbo will spool faster, run cooler, and make more power than stock, however, this is not a "larger turbo". Since this is basically a pre-built turbo with a KC Turbos "balanced assembly" it will come with KC Turbos Warranty. This is truly a 100% drop-in ready replacement turbo when compared to the DIY Balanced Assembly.
Part Number: 300133
- KC Billet compressor wheel Update
- KC Turbos SXE Turbine Wheel Update
- 360 thrust bearing
- One year warranty
- 100% drop in turbo with all parts to install
- Comes with all gaskets and o-rings to install
- No Core Charge
- The Turbocharger featured in the picture is the polished version. Most turbochargers will typically come sand-cast unless specifically requested, however, a polished cover may be added with an additional fee.
- All KC Turbos are assembled and built in the United States. They will be special order until we have good stock and may take up to two weeks for delivery. Let us know if you're in a rush so we can get them rushed up!
- Pictured is a polished cover, these turbos come with the duller factory finish unless specifically requested. You can add a polished cover for an additional charge.
- EXHAUST BRAKES: Do exhaust brakes work with KC turbos? KC Turbos has found that some brands have clearance issues and might cause the brake to hinder performance, rub the turbine wheel, or cause other issues. These brakes typically use some sort of flapper to close which causes extreme exhaust back pressure to aid in braking. This can be hard on a turbo and motor and is not recommended. It will be up to the customer to verify fitment and functionality.
- KC Turbos highly recommends adding these products for the best results:
- Upgrading your Up-Pipes
- Upgrading EBPV Pedestal
- Running Custom Tuning
- KC turbos are designed to fit directly in 7.3 equipped pick-up trucks. Although KC turbos can drop into 7.3 equipped Vans, you will need to modify the turbo intake boot and down-pipe for proper fitment.