Fits: 1994-1997 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
The S&B 75-5131 Intake Kit was engineered to minimize air restriction and flow better than stock. This kit comes with a fully enclosed airbox that protects the filter from dirt and keeps out engine heat.
Part Number: 75-5131
- Direct Bolt-in Application
- Cotton Cleanable Filter & Oiled Filter Available
- Flows 43% more air than stock
- 99% Efficiency @ 651 CFM
- Snap-In lid design requires no screws to secure it to the box which makes installation and inspection quick and easy
- Silicone edge trim provides a protective seal against unwanted, power-robbing engine heat and debris
- Available in either 8-layer Cotton Cleanable or Dry Extendable media
CHOOSE YOUR AIRFLOW
More air equals better performance. The 1994-1997 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L intake features three air inlet points. If you want to customize the amount of air you take in, we provide an optional box plug that can seal off one inlet point.
When to use the Box Plug?
Stock intake boxes are a significant contributor to poor airflow which is why S&B designs custom air boxes with secondary and/or enlarged openings. With that said, S&B recognizes the benefits of cooler air, so they have included a plug to seal off the opening if desired. For optimal performance, S&B recommends that the intake be used without the box plug, except in conditions of an extreme heatwave.