This product has been Discontinued
Fits: 1994-1998.5 Ford Superduty w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
BD uses their own version of thrust collar and back plate as well their own designed sintered brass 360-degree 6-pad thrust bearing that reduces heat build-up and increases durability. Using a proven Ballistic Billet 65.9 mm compressor wheel improves centrifugal strength at high rotating speeds and boost pressures. BD's exclusive Heavy Duty Waste Gate controls maximum boost pressure. 1.0 A/R turbine housing has been proven in the aftermarket on engines with increased fueling to reduce exhaust temperatures and smoke levels on acceleration without surging. Outperforms the stock turbocharger and improves fuel economy and a great fit for all off-road, street and highway 7.3L Power Stroke applications!
Part Number: 1047500
- BD designed thrust collar and backplate
- BD designed sintered brass 360-degree 6-pad thrust bearing
- Reduced heat build-up and increased bearing durability
- Ballistic Billet compressor wheel
- BD's Heavy Duty Waste Gate
- Reduced exhaust temperatures and smoke levels
- No surging
- 1.0 A/R turbine housing
- GTP38 turbochargers are serviceable and come with a new oil-resistant intake hose and clamp
- Great fit for off-road, street and highway applications!
- 1050 CFM / 525 HP
- Comp Wheel: 63.5mm 2.50in
- Turbine Wheel: 68mm 2.68in
- 1 Year BD Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.