This product has been Discontinued.
Fits: 1994-1995 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins & 47RH Trans.
Want a transmission that was built to push the limits on the track and handle extreme horsepower and torque applications? Look no further than the BD 1065154F Stage 5 Track-Master "competition series". When BD combines the features of a "Big" fine spline input shaft, all billet shafts, billet steel direct drum, one piece servo/cover, an extra-wide solid band with red lining, racer red forward/direct frictions, and kolene forward/direct steel, you end up with a transmission that is rated for 650 RWHP and above. Also included are BD's very own heavy-duty transmission pan and auxiliary full-flow filter kit.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1065154F
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- Stock thrust bushings replaced with roller Torrington bearings
- Increased line pressure to 190-200psi
- Cooler line case saver in every transmission
- High temp Raybestos band
- Clutch Count: OD 6
- Clutch Count: OD DIRECT 10
- Clutch Count: FORWARD 5
- Clutch Count: DIRECT 7
- Rigid intermediate band
- Billet band strut
- Billet "Big" fine spline input shaft
- Billet 300M input shaft
- Billet output shaft
- Billet intermediate shaft drilled for increased lube
- BD auxiliary full flow filter kit for extra protection
- BD rigid aluminum heavy duty transmission pan
- Pan adds 2qt extra oil capacity
- Pan heat-dissipating fins keep the temperature down
- Magnetic drain plug
- Every transmission is tested on a dyno
- Not warranted for Race or Sled Pull use
- "Big" fine spline converter required
- Recommended for 650 RWHP and above applications.
- BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
- 24,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.