Fits: 2011-2020 GMC & Chevy 2500HD/3500HD LML & L5P w/ Aftermarket Control Arms
Note: The LML & L5P Duramax trucks come with Press-In ball joints from the factory, these are Bolt-In and are designed for use with aftermarket control arms. If you're looking for Press-In Ball Joints Click Here.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Engineered to handle extra stress from larger tires or lifts
- Fully greasable metal on metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from 4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
These Ball Joints are designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. These Ball Joints have a durable Black Oxide Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. All of our ball joints and rod ends come pre-greased and ready to install with premium Chevron Ultra EP2 Grease.
Part Number: KR6292 + KR0232
- 2 x KRYPTONITE KR6292 Bolt-in Upper Ball Joints
- 2 x KRYPTONITE KR0232 Lower Ball Joint
These ball joints will fit Kryptonite upper control arms for any year or model truck, also Cognito upper control arms, and will work with Fabtech tubular upper control arms with a bolt in the upper ball joint. Heavy Duty Thick Rubber boot provides extreme protection against the elements for longer ball joint life. Exclusive Grease relief port makes keeping these joints lubricated properly nice and easy. Largest Ball Stud on the market, and the most angle clearance available.
These Ball Joints are compatible anywhere Moog K6292 is required.
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty: Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it?
We don’t care. If you can break it we will replace it. Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer to have warranty coverage.