Fits Either Right Or Left Lower Control Arm
Fits: 2011-2019 GM LML & L5P w/ 6.6L Duramax
This Lower Ball Joint is designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. This Ball joint has a special WEATHER-TECH Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. The INTEGRI-BOOT or "Hugger" boot is an exclusive design that achieves maximum sealing by combining sealing lips at the ball stud and knuckle contact areas, with an internal enclosure to the ball joint through a high strength steel base. The PWR-TEK Design is from high tensile strength steel that guarantees minimum deformation at extreme loading conditions. The EASYSNAP Locking spring steel locking clip design combines easy snap-on installation, secure locking and extreme strength protection. Includes high strength pre-applied fastener adhesive which complies and exceeds IDI and DIN specifications.
- Designed specifically for heavy-duty use
- Special Weather-Tech Finishing on it to resist corrosion & maintain performance integrity
- Achieve maximum sealing with the "Hugger" boot
- PWR-TEK Design is from high tensile strength steel that guarantees minimum deformation at extreme loading conditions
- 1-KR0232 Lower Ball Joint
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
Kryptonite Part Number: KR0232