Fits: 2011-2020 GM 2500 & 3500 HD Trucks
This insanely strong center link has been engineered to maintain all factory alignment specs and steering geometry. This steering system is modelled after the Center Link on the H1 Military Hummer, this is a much stronger design when compared to what's offered from the factory on all non-Hummer GM HD Trucks. It can be used with GM or aftermarket Idler/Pitman arms and PISK support system. Tie Rod Bodies are now Zinc plated under the black powder-coat to decrease corrosion.
- Zinc Plated Tie-Rod Bodies under the black powder-coat to decrease corrosion
- Engineered to maintain all factory alignment specs & steering geometry
- Much stronger design Modelled after the Center Link on the H1 Military Hummer
- Can be used with GM or aftermarket Idler/Pitman arms & PISK support system
- 1 x Kryptonite Series Solid Center Link
- 2 x Kryptonite Series Tie Rods
- 1 x PISK3008 Pitman Idler Support
- Size: 1- 5/8 inch Hexagonal
- Material: 1144 Stress-Proof Carbon Steel.
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
1144 Stress-Proof Carbon steel
|4140-4130 Chromoly steel|
|Tensile Strength||115,000 psi (Min.)||85,000–110,000 psi|
|Yield Strength||100,000 psi (Min.)||70,000–85,000 psi|
- This product will not work with Fabtech lift kits due to there proprietary spindle design that utilizes there outer tie rod.
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease and they should be serviced with this grease at each oil change.
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
Kryptonite Part Number: KRCLP11-PISK
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.