|2007-2010||Jeep||Wrangler||X, Unlimited X|
|2007-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Rubicon, Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited Sahara|
|2010-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport, Sport|
|2011-2011||Jeep||Wrangler||70th Anniversary, Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016-2016||Jeep||Wrangler||75th Anniversary, Sport S, Unlimited Sport S, Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2018-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon, Sport, Unlimited Sahara, Sahara, Unlimited Sport, Rubicon|
These Synergy Upper Control Arm Rear Arm Frame Side Joints have all the benefits of the Dual Durometer Bushings in a forged housing package. These are available for all Synergy products that use a Johnny Joint or rod end.
Part Number: 4801-22
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) feature a maintenance-free, greaseless design
- Housings are forged from high-strength 1045 steel and treated for corrosion resistance
- Control arm bushings are self-centering with 30 degrees of misalignment
- Outer soft durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material
- Inner hard durometer lining acts as the bearing surface to allow the free floating inner sleeve to rotate.
- Provides for a maintenance-free zero bind bushing
- Internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent the inner sleeve from gaping at extreme flex
- Available complete with bushing installed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.