This Product has been Discontinued
Fits: 2006-2010 GM Duramax LBZ / LMM 6.6L
SunCoast Allison series rebuild kits cover all years from 2001-2015 (kit part number dependent upon year). These kits utilize the latest proven friction materials and steel technology from industry leading companies such as Alto and Raybestos. SunCoast works directly with these companies to design and manufacture proprietary SunCoast exclusive product lines, giving the end user uncompromised quality throughout the entire transmission.
Part Number: GMAX-6R-1
- SunCoast Proprietary c3, c4 ALTO Carbonite Frictions / RAYBESTOS GPZ Frictions contain no center slots. These frictions utilize a waffle pattern in the material to help retain oil helping the clutch cool when not applied.
- Redesigned apply pistons with improved rubber compounds proven to hold more heat. This custom piston allows us to use a thicker spring apply plate which replaces the thin OEM one and in turn causes an uneven apply surface.
- Custom apply plate that redirects fluid to better lubricate frictions from the inside out which lubes the entire friction rather than OEM style that lubricates from the center out leaving the inner half of the clutch burnt.
- C5 Clutches are Not Included - Let us know if you'd like the C5 Clutches added to your purchase
- SunCoast has designed these kits in house to exact specifications for many in tents, including but not limited to towing, sled pulling, racing or simply having a vehicle to get from point A to point B.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.