FIts: 2004-2007 Ford Super Duty w/6.0L Powerstroke
This general upgrade kit gives your 6.0L a new lease on life with more power and fewer leaks to make sure you can enjoy your truck to its full potential! This also includes the updated "blue spring" that can increase your fuel pressure up to 10psi giving you better throttle response, quicker spooling, and a quieter idle.
- Updated oil drain tube (Original drain tube was very restrictive, choking hot oil in the turbo)
- Sinister Billet Blue Spring Kit;(Keeps the fuel pressure up when the factory return spring gets weak)
- Turbo Feed Line (Factory drain line had a steel braided portion that was prone to failing)
- Degas bottle cap (The most important part on a 6.0, keeping cooling system pressures in check and functioning properly)
- Standpipe/dummy plug kit (Often the cause of a "No hot start" issue. Factory o-rings shove and cause a high-pressure oil leak)
- STC HPOP Fitting Update Kit (Same as above, the original design was faulty, causing a no hot start issue within the high-pressure oil system)
Note: Designed for engines built after (09-22-2004)
Part Number: SD-6.0-UK-05
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.