This product has been Discontinued
Fits: 2003-2007 Ford E-Series w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
Removing contaminates such as the casting sand and metal shavings means your engine's water pump, EGR cooler and cooler will last longer. This kit is designed to bypass and filter small amounts of the engine’s coolant while your diesel engine is running. The CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum anodized construction filter boss attaches to a supplied bracket, which mounts to factory holes so no drilling is required. Filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. This kit includes all fittings needed for installation. The filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement.
Part Number: SD-COOLFIL-6.0V-W
- 6061 Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum, Anodized in Sinister Blue
- Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- 1 Year Warranty
- Genuine WIX Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Hardware
- We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles with the replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each.
- After 3 changes, filter replacement can be done once a year.
- The silicone hoses fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections that factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure.
- For Installation Instructions, Please Click Here
- Recommended Tools:
- 9/16” & 13/16” wrench
- 8mm socket
- 3/8” 12 point socket or 5/16” combination wrench
- Large adjustable wrench
- Regular screwdriver
- Utility knife
- Diagonal cutters
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.