Fits: 2001-2002 Dodge Ram w/ 24V 5.9L Cummins
The Edge Comp module maximizes engine efficiency by monitoring the RPM, timing, turbo boost pressure and fueling parameters of your Cummins engine. The Comp module uses this information to determine and control both fueling and timing enhancements for the Bosch fuel injection pump. Timing and fueling enhancements are controlled via CAN-BUS through the Data Link and by connecting directly into the Bosch fuel injection pump.
The Edge Comp features five power levels with power gains from 40-120 horsepower. Each of the levels has five independent adjustable sub-levels to control low boost fueling, providing a total of 25 levels of adjustability! The responsiveness settings enable you to dial-in the optimum balance between responsiveness and low boost smoke control no matter what additional power modifications have been made to the engine. The Comp module is fully adjustable on-the-fly and mounts inside the cab.
Part Number: 30301
- Measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level
- Only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Juice module
- Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location
- Level 0: Stock
- Level 1: 40 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 3: 80 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 4: 100 Horsepower - 300 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 5: 120 Horsepower - 350 Foot Pounds of Torque
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why does it only work for a 2001 to 2002
The 1999-2000 Cummins has a different harness than the 01-02 trucks. The 30300 is the part number you'll need if you have a 99-00.
I have an 01 2500. Auto trans it has 302kms on it. Trans gets serviced yearly. Looking into the comp box for the truck as would like little more torque for pulling. Would this also help fuel mileage ? Truck has 165fass 4 inch an cold air as well as gauages. Would this kill my stock trans?
This may help fuel mileage on the higher tune if you keep your foot out of it, trans should be fine, just remember you have stock internals.