Fits: 1996-2000 GM w/ 6.5L Detroit
For years the stock Vacuum pump that operates the system has been known to lock up and destroy the serpentine belt. An easy way to permanently address this issue is to install the BD 1059650 wastegate kit. This kit will combine with the turbo wastegate valve to create a smooth working, fully adjustable system.
Part Number: 1059650
- The factory vacuum-operated turbo control system on the 6.5L's had issues for years
- The vacuum pump that operates the system is known to lock up and destroy the serpentine belt
- In order to permanently correct the issue, install one of these wastegate kits that combine with the turbo wastegate valve to create a smooth working, fully adjustable system
- The kit comes with everything you need for the installation and comes with step by step instructions
- Refer to Manufacturer's Warranty
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Running over 8psi for an extended period of time will set fault code in ECM. Reprogramming ECM or boost fooler would be required to prevent this.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.