Fits: 2007-2012 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
The Smarty S-67US is one of the best choices in tuning for your 2007-2012 6.7L Cummins. The CaTCHER system offers 10 power levels that update your ECM within minutes of install. The S-67US allows for full tire height adjustment up to 44" in 10th of an inch increments and features a DTC code reader that displays your codes in plain english. All power levels are tested on a Dyno with BONE STOCK trucks.
- CaTCHER software's inside
- Shift on the Fly Tuning (2010+ Only)
- 10 Power Levels up to 170HP
- Fastest Download in the Industry - ECM Updates take 3-5 Minutes
- ABS Tire Height Adjustments
- Manual High Idle in All Settings
- Read Codes in Plain Text
- No Tools Required for Installation
- USB for Easy Updates
- Free Updates
- Designed to work with OEM hardware
- Programmable Speed Limiter
- Power on Demand (2007-2009 Trucks)
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a modified "Torque management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" I mean safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 6 : 130 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 7 : 130 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 8 : 170 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 9 : 170 hp increase, with added timing.
NOTE: Power Level 8 & 9 are not to be used for prolonged high-speed runs! Speeds exceeding 105MPH can result in extremely high EGT's and can damage your DPF!
NOTE: All even numbered softwares (2-4-6-8) without timing are to be used for stacking with other after market power adding devices that also add their own timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd numbered softwares (1-3-5-7-9). Severe engine damage will result !!!
Part Number: S-67US