Have you ever noticed a difference in ride control when driving empty vs. driving fully loaded? Your truck's factory suspension was designed as a compromise between capability and comfort. When hauling heavy loads, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit - resulting in excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. With the simple addition of a Pacbrake Alpha™ HD Air Spring Air Suspension Kit, you can distribute weight evenly to your tires, supporting any load without overtaxing your existing system.
Pacbrake Alpha™ HD Heavy Duty Double Convoluted Air Spring Suspension Kits are the only air springs (or air helper springs) on the market with one-piece aluminum end caps and 20 support wires giving you maximum strength and durability. Each Pacbrake Alpha™ HD Double Convoluted Air Spring Suspension Kit is equipped with corrosion-resistant roll plates, precision laser-cut powder-coated steel brackets, grade 5 plated hardware, airline and all accessories required for the perfect bolt-on install. To top it off, Pacbrake Alpha™ HD Air Springs come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Part Number: HP10401
- Pacbrake Alpha HD Series
- Spring Type Double Convoluted
- Lifetime Warranty
- Distribute weight evenly to your tires, supporting any load without overtaxing your suspension.
- Pacbrake Alpha™ HD air suspension springs are the only heavy-duty air springs on the market with one-piece aluminum end caps and 20 support wires giving you maximum strength and durability!
- Pacbrake air springs level your truck’s stance while providing added support for an overall smooth and safe ride.
- This kit does not fit a cab & chassis
- For Installation Instructions, Please Click Here