Fits: 2013-2023 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins & The New OEM Radius Arm Suspension Design
The Pacbrake HP10291 Billet Aluminum Leveling Kit will let you Install Pacbrake's lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level your truck's stance. The main reason the front is lower is trucks come like that from the factory so that they are relatively level when the rear end squats after being towed or loaded up. Over time, the additional weight reduces the height of the front suspension, causing it to sit much lower than the rear. Pacbrake has a solution, by installing their lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level the vehicle's stance!
Part Number: HP10291
- Levels the stance of a vehicle by raising the front end by 1.75".
- Allows for the installation of up to 35" Tires
- Increases both the ground and wheel well clearance to allow for the installation of larger wheels.
- Designed with safety and ease of installation in mind, these kits require no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts
- CNC machined billet aluminum spacers
- Blue anodized finish
- Laser-etched logo
- 18" - 315/70R18 = 35.4 “ overall tire height
- 20" - 295/65R20 / 325/60R20 = 35.1” and 35.4” overall tire height
- 22" - 35X12.5R22
- Not compatible with the Power Wagon or Snow Prep/Ambulance Package
- For use on trucks with the NEW OEM Radius Arm Suspension Design
- Compatible with Power Wagon or Snow Prep/Ambulance Package
- For Installation Instructions, Please Click Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.