Fits: 2019-2023 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 2-Wheel Drive or 4-Wheel Drive
Have you ever noticed a difference in ride control when driving empty vs. driving fully loaded? That is because your truck's factory suspension was designed as a compromise between capability and comfort. So when you are hauling heavy loads, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit. The result can cause an excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. You can easily solve this problem the simple addition of the Pacbrake HP10337 HD Rear Air Suspension Kit. This system allows you to evenly distribute weight to your tires and support any load without overtaxing your existing system!
In order to give you maximum strength and durability, this kit utilizes Pacbrake's heavy-duty single convoluted air springs (or air helper springs) with one-piece aluminum end caps. With Pacbrake, you can level your truck's stance and eliminate your vehicle's sag, sway and bottoming out while providing added support for an overall smooth and safe ride!
Part Number: HP10337
- Single Convoluted
- Eliminates excessive bounce, sagging ride height, & an overall feeling of instability
- Evenly distributes weight to your tires
- Allows you to support any load without overtaxing your existing system
- Utilizes heavy-duty air springs with one-piece aluminum end caps to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant roll plates
- Precision laser-cut powder coated steel brackets
- Grade 5 plated hardware
- DOT approved airline & all accessories required for the perfect bolt-on install
This will NOT fit TRX models or vehicles with factory air suspension
- For Installation Instructions, Please Click Here
HP10337 HD Rear Air Suspension Installation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.