Fits: 2011-2016 GM LML & LGH Trucks w/ 6.6L Duramax
The Exergy E05 10505 Fuel System Saver is an innovative new Inlet Metering Valve produced to save your fuel system in the event of a CP4 Pump Failure in your LML or LGH Duramax. Without this Fuel System Saver, a CP4 failure means your fuel system will have metal contaminants pushed through which in most cases will ruin your injectors and other sensors. In the event of a failure, this Fuel System Saver could potentially save you several thousand dollars.
The System Saver Inlet Valve was designed a bit differently than the OEM valve, Exergy made improvements to the screen that is upstream of the valve inlet. The OEM screen is a single 80-Micron layer and is extremely flimsy, the OEM screen is prone to tearing and introducing massive amounts of debris from the failed pump into the injectors. The System Saver is rated at 25-Microns and is double wrapped in two layers and does a significantly better job of keeping debris from entering the rest of the fuel system.
- Massively Improved 25-Micron Rate Screen
- Dual Screen Will Not Tear or De-Laminate
- Saves you Several Thousand Dollars in the Event of CP4 Failure
- Saves Injectors from Metal Contaminants
- Chokes Off Fuel Supply Sooner to Prevent Damage
- No Loss of Pump Performance from Upgraded Filter
- Designed to Support OEM or 10mm Stroker CP4
- Stainless Steel Construction
The Fuel System Saver is utilizing its finer screen to not only save your injectors in the case of a CP4 failure but it also will clog quicker in the event of failure to stop the fuel supply to your engine ensuring no further damage is done when the CP4 fails. Exergy has tested these valves and has found no loss of performance from the finer screen, even when running a 10mm Stroker CP4.
Exergy Part Number: E05 10505