2020-2022 Powerstroke 4" 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit (BDS1567H)
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion system. These systems upgrade the factory stamped steel radius arms to a high strength 4-link offering improved handling, stability, strength, and caster control during wheel travel. The 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel and key off the factory frame bracket and transmission cross member for extra strength. Full-length 4" ProRide diesel-specific coil springs are used for the additional ride height. A forged drop pitman arm and heavy-duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Ford recommends the replacement of the pitman arm nut after each time it has been removed.
- If installed on a truck with a top-mounted overload spring, with an overload spacer block taller than 1-1/8" UBT4027 (Qty: 4) is required.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft (Gas Only).
- Use a small pitman arm puller to remove the drag link joint and steering stabilizer taper.
- If your truck is equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required: BDS123402.
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. The final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- Larger tires on the stock wheel are not recommended due to brake line clearance required. Use recommended specs listed in the wheel and tire fitment section.
- Minor trimming may be necessary for clearance of 37x12.50 tires on certain wheel setups.
- Installation requires a torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs.
- Some trucks with a rear driveline vibration may have a recall from Ford regarding the rear axle. (Safety Recall 21S31) Due to the recall procedure, BDS recommends having this performed prior to installing the lift.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS1567H
Front Coil Springs
4.5" Rear Block Kit
4" Rear Leaf Springs (2x)
Required if you have selected full leaf spring replacements.
4" Rear Leaf Spring Box Kit
This is required if you selected 4" Leaf Spring Kit
6" 4-Link Box Kit
This 4-Link Kit Included the following:
- 2 Upper & Lower 4-Link Arm
- Bolt Pack
- 90 Degree Grease Fitting
- 4 Bushings
- 4 Cam Lock Plates
- 2 (1.0 x 0.120 x 3.25) DOM Sleeve
4" 4-Link Box Kit
This Kit Included the following:
- Pitman Arm
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Track Bar Bracket
- Driver & Passenger Side Sway Bar Drop
- Driver & Passenger Side 4-Link Brackets
- BDS Badges
- Rivet Bolt Pack
- Track Bar Cam Washer
- 4-Link Bracket Shim
- Front Driver & Passenger Side Brake Line Bracket
- U-Hardline Extension
- Driveshaft Boot Clamp
- Cotter Pin
- Zip Ties
- Bolt Pack - 4-Link Bracket
- Bolt Pack - ABS Wire Clamp
- Bolt Pack - Sway Bar Drop Bracket