|2020-2022||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade from the factory stamped steel radius arms, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, and caster control during wheel travel. Full-length 4" ProRide diesel or gas-specific coil springs are used for the additional ride height paired with BDS NX2 series gas shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain and all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1567H
- Diesel Specific
- Replacement rear lift blocks that will level out the stance
- Pro-Ride coil springs
- Sway bar drop brackets
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression
- High-strength black e-coated u-bolts
- Pitman arm & track bar bracket correct steering angles & recenter the front axle
- 4-link conversion for improved strength & handling
- Allows fitment of up to 37" Tires (Minor trimming may be necessary)
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a carrier bearing drop kit may be necessary to eliminate driveline vibrations
- Removal of the factory leaf spring block is required. The net lift will vary depending on the height of the factory block
- Installation requires a torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. The final ride height will be the same as standard models
- If installed on a truck with a top-mounted overload spring, with an overload spacer block taller than 1-1/8" UBT4027 (Qty: 4) are required)
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.