2020-2021 Duramax 3" UCA Lift Kit (BDS760FS)
BDS offers improved performance in a new smaller lift height with 3" UCA Lift Systems for the Chevy and GMC 2500HD/3500HD trucks. Designed for simple bolt-on installation. These arms come fully assembled right out of the box with high-quality greaseable ball joints and rubber bushings for long life, quiet operation, and superior corrosion resistance over uni-balls and heims. A small differential relocation kit is supplied to correct CV axle operating angles without affecting ground clearance. To eliminate sway bar interference, a pair of sway bar relocation brackets are used which maintains proper operating angle.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 5.5-5.75"
- 295/60 w/ 20x9 and 5-5.75"
- 285/65 w/ 20x9 and 5-6.18"
- Disassembly/assembly of the factory torsion bar system requires the use of a special unloading tool (The GM specified tool # CH48809)
- Compatible with AT4 models
- Some minor trimming may be necessary to fit certain wheel/tire combinations. This is normal with most aftermarket tire/wheel fitment on Chevy/GM trucks and typically consists of trimming the bottom edge of the inner fender shrouds and/or lower corner of the front bumper valance.
- As a rule of thumb, deeper backspacing and shorter/ narrower tires will reduce/eliminate the trimming required. Further trimming tips are included at the end of this instruction sheet Compatible with DRW models, use w/ overload rear box kit #011217
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS760FS
3" UCA Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- Driver & Passenger Side HD Control Arm
- Driver & Passenger Side HD UCA
- 4 Bushings
- 2 Ball Joints
- 2 BDS Decal
- Ball Joint Cap
- O Ring
- 1/4" Spacer
- Bolt Pack - Shock Spacer
- Torsion Bar Bolt Keepers
- 1.25 x 5/16 x .50 DOM Sleeve
- 1.25 x 5/16 x .875 DOM Sleeve
- Bolt Pack - Differential Drop
- Bolt Pack - 3" Kit
- Thread Locker
- Torsion Key
- Sway Bar Relocation Bracket
These Box Kits include the following products:
- 2 2in Flat Block - M18 Pin
- 4 3/4 x 3-1/4 x 15-1/2 Square U-Bolts
- 8 34"-10 Serrated Flange Nuts
- 11.5in Nylon Cable Tie - Black
2" Rear Block w/o Overloads
2" lift blocks and u-bolts designed for trucks NOT factory equipped with a separate overload leaf in the rear spring pack
2" Rear Block w/ Overloads
Fox 2.0 Series Shocks (2x)
Improve ride quality and capability with the FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks. Specially designed for BDS lift systems, these FOX 2.0 aluminum body shocks offer improved cooling capacity and corrosion protection. These shocks use race-proven vehicle-specific valving along with an internal floating piston (IFP) monotube design to separate the shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen to eliminate aeration and maximize performance on/off-road.
Fox 2.0 Series Shocks (2x)
Steering Dampers may differ from the installation image.
- Designed for models that are not equipped with a steering stabilizer mount from the factory
- Works for all stock and lifted applications where the center link remains in the stock location.
NX2 Series Steering Stabilizer