|2020-2021||Chevy / GMC||1 Ton Truck 2WD||3"|
|2020-2021||Chevy / GMC||1 Ton Truck 4WD||3"|
|2020-2021||Chevy / GMC||3/4 Ton Truck 2WD||3"|
|2020-2021||Chevy / GMC||3/4 Ton Truck 4WD||3"|
BDS offers improved performance in a new smaller lift height with 3" UCA Lift Systems for the Chevy and GMC 2500HD/3500HD trucks. Designed for simple bolt-on installation. These arms come fully assembled right out of the box with high-quality greaseable ball joints and rubber bushings for long life, quiet operation, and superior corrosion resistance over uniballs and heims. A small differential relocation kit is supplied to correct CV axle operating angles without affecting ground clearance.
Part Number: BDS760FS
- High-strength tubular UCAs, gusseted and fully welded. They are specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Cast construction indexed torsion bar keys to provide additional ride height while maximizing ground clearance.
- Front differential relocation brackets to correct CV axle operating angle.
- 2" rear lift blocks
- HD u-bolts to level the stance.
- FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks to improve performance.
- Maintains ride & handling characteristics with clearance for 35" tires
- Allows for improved offroad performance with more droop travel.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 5.5-5.75"
- 295/60 w/ 20x9 and 5-5.75"
- 285/65 w/ 20x9 and 5-6.18"
- Disassembly/assembly of the factory torsion bar system requires the use of a special unloading tool (The GM specified tool # CH48809)
- Compatible with gas or diesel models
- Compatible with AT4 models
- Some minor trimming may be necessary to fit certain wheel/tire combinations. This is normal with most aftermarket tire/wheel fitment on Chevy/GM trucks and typically consists of trimming the bottom edge of the inner fender shrouds and/or lower corner of the front bumper valance.
- As a rule of thumb, deeper backspacing and shorter/ narrower tires will reduce/eliminate the trimming required. Further trimming tips are included at the end of this instruction sheet Compatible with DRW models, use w/ overload rear box kit #011217
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.